|Me at Harlem Children's Zone Baby College Program|
in June 2015 with 13 #greatdads working on goal 3!
- Make the act of an expectant father consistently reading aloud to his children from the womb not just a good idea but an instinct.
- Reduce the number of children growing up with absent fathers by inspiring expectant fathers to practice MaJenDome - read to the womb.
- Distribute my book for FREE to expectant fathers all over the world.
- Translate my book into all the languages of the world.
- Develop a record-able version of my book for expectant fathers whose work doesn't allow them to be home every day - for example, expectant fathers in the military, international business and sports.
- Have World MaJenDome Day recognized by all governments.
- Add the word MaJenDome to the English dictionary.
- Create a longitudinal research study analyzing the possible effects of expectant fathers reading to the womb.
- Create an annual fundraising event on World MaJenDome Day to pay for the distribution of free books to expectant fathers.
- Develop a TV commercial that inspires expectant fathers to practice MaJeDome.
- Inspire artists to create art, films, shows, books, dance, etc. that inspires expectant fathers to practice MaJenDome.